HUUUUUUGE HARRY POTTER GIVEAWAY!!!!
Since I think I haven’t gave you guys enough, and to show you how much I love you, I’m having this huge giveaway! SO REBLOG THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!
- MUST BE FOLLOWING ME (this is for my followers only)
- Reblog HOW MUCH YOU WANT x
- I ship free EVERYWHERE
- It will end the 24 December (christmas in Sweden)
- It’s all together worth 550 pounds (5500 kr in sweden) so it’s really huge and expensive
- The last picture with my url is for people who think I lie :) x
You’ll get this:
- Seven Harry Potter books on Swedish
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- The Goblet of Fire (I found it on an auction)
- Harry Potter’s wand
- All eight movies on bluray
- Seven Harry Potter books on English (the first one isn’t on the picture, it’s at my friends house, but you’ll get it too)
- Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 on Nintendo DS
- Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 on Xbox 360
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone on PC
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on PC
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on PC
GO GO GOOOO!!
I have this beautiful habit of putting just a bit more spices then the recipes call for.
Consequently my pies and pizzas are delicious.
YO WHAT A NIGHT VALE GIVEAWAY HOLY SHIT
Hiya. So I’ve grown somewhat… disillusioned with the Welcome to Night Vale fandom. Don’t get me wrong I still love the content, but I don’t really have use for this merch anymore. So why not benefit from my change of heart!?
What you’ll get is
1 Unisex medium Glow Cloud shirt, unworn and
A full set of Night Vale NRA bumper stickers, unused
** RULES **
One reblog per person, likes don’t count. No giveaway blogs please.
You don’t have to be following me, but if you are I’ll throw in some art or candy or something ye?
I’ll pick the winner at random on the 31st of October
I’ll ship anywhere yo
The winner will be notified via ask, so keep your inboxes open. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours I’ll choose a new winner at random.
Good luck, listeners, good luck.
I’m giving away a Panasonic GF6 16 Megapixel Camera worth £500 (as pictured) for free to one of my lucky photographer followers.
1. LIKE AND REBLOG this post
2. Visit: Freddieardley.com
3. enter at the top of the page by following instructions in the box, it’s simple!
Good luck, I hope this changes the fortunes of a great and talented photographer on tumblr.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Yours, FREDDIE ARDLEY PHOTOGRAPHY
Rail car No. 899 was built in 1932 and ran on the Neral-Matheran line of the Central Railway for many years. Now, Number 899 resides at the National Rail Museum in New Dehli, India.
As a celebration of reaching a milestone of 500 followers, I decided to do a book giveaway! I think I have a pretty good variety picked out, everything from poetry to fantasy to non-fiction.
- You have to be following me.
- One Winner
- The Winner choses One book from the selection given.
- U.S. only. Sorry, but I seriously don’t have any money to send elsewhere.
- You have to be okay with giving me your address if you are picked the winner.
- THIS IS A RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY.
- 4 total entries:
- 1 for following me
- 1 for reblogging this post
- 1 extra to anyone who followed me BEFORE the giveaway (as of 10:00pm EST on 6/23/13) gets an extra entry. I WILL BE CHECKING!!! This is a thank you to my followers after all.
- 1 extra if we’re friends on Goodreads.
- The giveaway will close at midnight, last day of July.
- The Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my message before a new one is chosen.
Books, these are all mine, so they’re all in various conditions:
- Joan Didion “The Year of Magical Thinking” (paperback, slightly worn)
- George R. R. Martin “A Game of Thrones” (paperback, slightly worn)
- Ian McEwan “Atonement” (paperback, somewhat worn)
- Terrance Hayes “Lighthead” (paperback, new)
- William Shakespeare “Romeo and Juliet” (paperback, somewhat worn)
- Melissa Marr “Wicked Lovely” (paperback, great)
- J.K. Rowling “The Tales of Beedle and Bard (hardcover, brand new)
- Mitch Albom “The Five People You Meet in Heaven” (hardcover, good)
- Eric Larson, “The Devil in the White City” (softcover, slightly worn)
- Tahereh Mafi “Shatter Me” (hardcover, good)
I’m doing a Rafflecopter giveaway because I hear tumblr has been deleting all other ones.
PLEASE CLICK LINK TO ENTER!! THANK YOU.
LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY
LAST DAY LAST DAYI’m not entering as I’m not in the US but I want to try and help you some more reblogs before you close. FOLLOW THIS BLOG GUYS SHE’S AMAZING!
Thank you!!! I got a flood of followers. YOU STILL HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME TO ENTER THE GIVE AWAY. LAST DAY!!!!!!
That was not supposed to be published.
rareclouds asked: how many cookies could you thin k you've eaten in your whole life?
I’m sorry, I don’t know when you sent this.
I don’t know … In my early childhood, not a lot, except at Grandmother’s house. Then around 13 the numbers began rising.
I would attempt to give you some sort of answer, except in that I have a very poor concept of numbers after about 60.
Sooo guys! How about a little game for you?
You see, I have these books and they are taking so much place, maybe you could help me getting rid of them?
I’m sure you’d be willing to help me on this matter!
I also need to train with copics you know, and at that you can help me too!
That’s how it goes!
What’s to win?
- 2 [ ♣ ] artbook
- 2 sukun one-shot
- 2 [Héliotrope] artbook
- 2 original copic drawings of choice (A5 size, with light background)
In this order:
ONE GRAND WINNER of everything: [ ♣ ] artbook, sukun, Héliotrope and a copic drawing.
One winner for EACH: you can win the drawing or the one shot, or the first artbook or Héliotrope.
That makes 5 WINNERS.
This giveaway is big so it will last a whole month!
What do you have to do?
- Reblog this post (up to 10 ten times)
- Likes do not count!
If you have Facebook you can double your chance by:
If you have deviantArt, you can TRIPLE your chance by:
• Faving this deviation: Here!
If you have Twitter, you can QUADRUPLE your chance by:
• Retweeting this tweet: Here
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON AUGUST 19TH! GOOD LUCK!!
(and yes! It’s international <3)