- Fine Arts
- Drama and Theater Arts
- Film, Video, and Photographic Arts
- Commercial Art and Graphic Design
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- English Literature and Language
- Anthropology and Archeology
- Hospitality Management
- Political Science and Government
I find this disagreeable.
Sure, having one of these on your resume probably won’t help you get very many jobs, but you’re at college to learn about what you’re passionate about, not what would look good on a resume.
Then life would just be consistantly trying to look good on paper. what’s the fun in that?